Valuable. Efficient. Green. Effective.
We, as Ve-Ge Hassas Kâğıt ve Yapıştırıcı Bant Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş are obliged to comply with all applicable energy, OHS and environmental legal regulations and Integrated management system;
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- ISO 50001 Energy Management System
- TSE Product Documents (TS 11610 and 12281 standards)
In order to comply with the requirements of the standards;
- To provide all necessary resources, including the continuous improvement of quality, occupational, environmental and energy management and performance, supporting the context and strategic direction of our organization and achieving the goals and objectives within this scope.
- To meet the training needs of our employees in the shortest time and in the most accurate way, to increase the knowledge and skill levels of our employees, thus to increase the motivation of our employees and to make the satisfaction of the company employees continuous.
- To create a corporate culture where occupational health and safety is a fundamental operational priority by our employees and the necessity of leaving a livable environment for our next generations.
- To establish and develop the necessary organizational structure and systems to ensure occupational health and safety and to prevent occupational accidents and diseases.
- To provide consultation and participation of employees and their representatives, if any, to reduce OHS risks and to eliminate dangers.
- To reduce our wastes at the source, to increase the recycling rate and thus to prevent environmental pollution.
- To use the consumable natural resources appropriately.
- Efficient use of natural gas and electrical energy, which have the largest share in energy use, in the design and changes of our facilities, equipment, processes.
- To increase energy performance by considering energy efficiency in all kinds of product and service purchases.
- To support design activities that take into account the improvement of energy performance,
- Continuous consultation and communication with relevant parties affected by our quality, occupational health and safety, environment and energy performance,
We are all committed to our customers, employees and all interested parties.